Went Escape Theme Park with Ping Pong girls today! Its like 50% off the usual price okay! Great deal! Everyone, go chiong now! But...its very...boring in there. Seriously, its like 2 rides are GONE from ETP, & 2 rides are down for maintenance! Such a bore isn't it? However its okay, cause ETP wasn't very crowded, so the queues weren't say ultra long, so its alright (:
So overall we played Pirate Ship, Wet&Wild, Flippers, Haunted II. I can't remember what else we played. I know I've a poor memory, but I seriously can't recall anymore, cause we kept re-playing those games mentioned above. Seriously.
First time went into the renovated Haunted House, it was scary at first, cause it was pitch dark, and I didn't know why I was screaming like some mad person. I'm sorry Mindy & Yun Ping for screaming so loudly :| Btw, I wasn't the only one screaming crazily, cause my scream was accompanied with Hui Min's high-pitched scream. Hahaha, sorry that your nose bled, cause someone banged the front of my head, which made my head knocked onto your nose. I apologise.
Played and rested in Orange Julius/BK cause we were thirsty & hungry. The weather was EXTREMELY HOT! Seriously, everywhere I go, I do hear the other people complaining about the humid weather, the scorching sun. Goodness, but its a good weather for us to play yeah? :D Sadly, at around...5+pm it started raining cats and dogs. Everyone had to stop playing, and from there, after walking back to Downtown East, Yun Ping left for home, while the 3 of us went to EHub to have our dinner. Hui Min didn't eat.
We ate at Teasire Cafe. Another good deal! I ordered 1 plate of rice with deep fried fish and some tiny salad prawns, 1 Lychee soda drink, 1 Ice Jelly Cocktail FOR THE PRICE OF ONLY $6.90 (not including GST+Service Charge) CHEAP! Plus the food's nice! Great discount, everyone go go go get them! So after we left the cafe, we saw Pearlyn, waved to her then Mindy felt bored at home so I came out the idea of going to her house/Hui Min's house to play PAYDAY! Our all-time favourite game, cause of the Lottery! :D
In Hui Min's house, played with her hamsters. She has a total of 6 of them! They're all very cute! Especially the male one, super chubby! Played I think about 3/4 rounds of Payday + watching TV programmes, and taking some pictures which didn't turn nice at all ): Bad phototaking day today...
After that, HM+M walked me to the 358 bus stop, cause its very dark & quiet there. Started singing songs again, crazy us. :D
Btw, my face's pinky-red :D I like it! Sadly, it wouldn't be tomorrow anymore I guess. Doesn't really bother me though.
Okie Dokie, here are the pictures:







.jpg)
1.jpg)




Btw, webcamming with Mindy now :D Hehehe~
My Mother was like "无聊" cause we just saw each other like less than don't know how many hours ago, then we're here webcamming! HAHAHA! K, here are some screen shots :D




I missed like 40mins of BBT alr ):
K, BYE WORLD! GOODNIGHT :D
